Dear colleagues, welcome to the website of the journal «Energy Technologies & Resource Saving»!
Publisher: The Gas Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
– basic fundamentals research and development for increasing of natural gas and alternative heat carriers effectiveness use as basis for new energy- and resource saving technologies creation;
– research in applied combustion theory, thermodynamic, interface heat- and mass exchange and new heat- and technological processes and equipment development on this basis;
– research in environment protection for science fundamentals creation of technology and equipment development for atmosphere air protection from pollution, thermal neutralization of solid domestic waste and especially dangerous materials and wastes;
– research and development of new nanomaterials and nanotechnologies for power industry;
– research and development of technology and equipment for alternative energy sources use.
Frequency: comes out four times a year.
Manuscript language: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
The journal "Energy Technologies & Resource Saving" is included in the List of Scientific Professional Presses publications in the field of Technical Sciences of Ukraine.
We offer to submit scientific and practical articles to our journal for free and we hope that our cooperation will contribute to the development of world science and technologies.
Executive Editor: Borys Ilienko.