Aims and Sections
Aims of the journal «Energy Technologies & Resource Saving» are development science about applied combustion theory, thermodynamic, heat- and mass exchange, effectiveness use of fuels, environment protection, nanomaterials and nanotechnologies, alternative energy sources and technique in general.
Thematic sections of the journal:
- Fuel and energetics.
- Energy saving technologies.
- Thermophysical bases of energy processes.
- Raw material processing and resource saving.
- Waste treatment and recycling
- Environment protection.
- Equipment and devices.
- Nanotechnology for power industry.