Dear colleagues, welcome to the website of the journal "Energy Technologies & Resource Saving"!
Publisher: The Gas Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
– basic fundamentals research and development for increasing of natural gas and alternative heat carriers effectiveness use as basis for new energy- and resource saving technologies creation;
– research in applied combustion theory, thermodynamic, interface heat- and mass exchange and new heat- and technological processes and equipment development on this basis;
– research and development in environment protection for science- and technology fundamentals creation of atmosphere air protection from pollution, thermal neutralization of solid domestic waste and specially dangerous materials and wastes;
– research and development of new nanomaterials and nanotechnologies;
– research and development of using alternative energy sources.
Frequency: comes out four times a year.
Editor-in-Chief: Borys Bondarenko, academician of NAS of Ukraine.
Brief information about the journal: The scientific and production journal was founded in 1960 with name «Chemical technology» and changed its name several times. The former ISSN of journal 0235-3482. At present time the journal is founded by the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, the Gas Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, the Coal Energy Technology Institute of NAS of Ukraine.
The journal "Energy Technologies & Resource Saving" is included in the List of Scientific Professional Presses in the field of Technical Sciences of Ukraine.
Thematic sections of the journal:
- Fuel and energetics.
- Energy saving technologies.
- Raw material processing and resource saving.
- Protection of environment.
- Waste treatment and recycling
- Equipment and devices.
We offer to submit scientific and practical articles to our journal for free and we hope that our cooperation will contribute to the development of world science and technologies.
Mailing address: The Gas Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, The journal "Energy Technologies and Resource Saving", 39, Degtyarivska Str., 03113, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Executive Editor: Valentyna Aheieva.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel./Fax: +380 44 456 9489.